Ms. Bhavini Modi
The Registration Assistants (RA) will be located in various major cities of India to help you in Regsitration. You can contact them via SMS or 3G Video call and tell them to meet you at specific location at specific time.
Area to sell tickets: IDS + Clubs
Area to sell tickets: Andheri (W) McDonald (7pm)
Neeta Mahesh Shah
(3G Video call)
Area to sell tickets: Tilak Nagar
Ritesh Jayant Modi
Area to sell tickets: Nalasopara
Area to sell tickets: New Delhi
Registration For Tickets
Welcome! Please register as soon as possible if you want to attend the Conference + Entertainment.
We offer two Registration options for two days combo:
Entry / Seat ticket with Lunch
Entry / Seat ticket without Lunch
Seat booking is on first-booked, front-seat basis. There is Registration Deadline of September 2012, after that the rates will change.
You can also buy ticket for the New Year Party on 31st December 2012 but it is separate from India Deaf Expo, and please note that India Deaf Expo is not responsible for the New Year party.
COMBO ticket for India Deaf Expo 2012 + Miss Deaf India 2012
|REGISTRATION PER DELEGATE||international DELEGATE||indiaN DELEGATE||international DELEGATE||indiaN DELEGATE|
|Deadlines||UPTO October 31st, 2012||From November 1st, 2012|
REGULAR (Age 11 Years & above):
|Entry/Seat Ticket with Lunch for 2 days||$ 75||Rs. 1000|
|Entry/Seat Ticket without Lunch for 2 days||$ 60||Rs. 800|
CHILD (Age 4 to 10 Years) :
|Entry/Seat Ticket with Lunch for 2 days*||$ 60||Rs. 800|
|Entry/Seat Ticket without Lunch for 2 days*||$ 45||Rs. 600|
|* Note: Child Registration fees above do not include Tea/Coffee and Kits.|
|Extra Lunch FOR 1 DAY||BUY ON 29th OR 30th DEC 2012|
|Extra Lunch per Delegate per day till stock last.||--||--||$ 20||Rs. 300|
New Year Party (Not Connected to India Deaf Expo 2012)
Committee members of India Deaf Expo 2012 is not responsible for the New Year Party.
ADULTS (Age 18 & above):
|Couples Combo||$ 90||Rs. 3600|
|Single Girl||$ 45||Rs. 1800|
|Single Man||$ 55||Rs. 2300|
You can choose one of the following options for payment of Registration Fees.
You are required to contact and meet the Registration Assistants (see left column)
B. Online Payments
1. Credit Card Payment
2. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
|A/C Name||3RD INDIA DEAF EXPO 2012|
|Bank|| UNION BANK OF INDIA
Mumbai Main Office
C. Cheque/Demand Draft
Please write your Cheque / DD in the name of "3RD INDIA DEAF EXPO 2012" payable at Union Bank of India, Mumbai.
Please courier the Registration Form + Cheque/DD to the following address:
Mr. Ivan Almeida
India Deaf Expo 2012
Hill Court, 5th Floor,
Auxilium Convent Lane,
Pali Malla Road, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050.
You will get the following:
- Entry & Seat for all Sessions + DL Awards + Entertainment + Miss Deaf India 2012 for 2 days.
- Tea/Coffee in the morning and evening.
- Conference Kit.
- Conference Souvenir.
- Adult and children above 10 years old are treated as full.
- Delegates holding valid international passport or those who are employed abroad with green cards are classified as International.
- After Registration and Payments, you will get Registration Code No. Please keep them confidentially.
- When sending Registration Fees by Cheque or Demand Draft, please write Registration Code No. at the back of the same.
- You are requested to convert your currency to Indian Rupees before transferring to our bank.
- If you have paid the Registration Fees, you will get the Receipt & Confirmation by e-mail.
- Please bring this Receipt/Confirmation E-mail to the Registration Desk at the Conference on 29th or 30th Dec, 2012 to pick up your badge (ticket).
- International Delegates can ask for the Visa Request Letter from Organising Secretary, after the receipt of payment.
- If you have not paid the Registration Fees, no ticket will be provided at the Conference.
- Without the ticket, you are not eligible for entry into the Conference.
- You are requested to complete the Registration procedure and clear the payments before coming to the Conference.
- Please note that the ticket is non-transferrable.
If you wish to cancel your Registration before specific dates, you will get the certain % of refund as per the following table:
|Cancellation||% Of Refund|
|Before September 1st, 2012||90 %|
|From September 1st to November 30th, 2012||70 %|
|From December 1st to 10th, 2012||50 %|
|From December 11th onwards||No Refunds|